The best books to prepare for CLAT 2017
Students preparing for CLAT Exam need to have an overview about the CLAT Syllabus first before choosing any Reference Book. Let us first quickly have a look over the Exam Pattern of CLAT Exam.
- English – 40
- General Knowledge – 50
- Elementary Mathematics – 20
- Legal Aptitude – 50
- Logical Reasoning – 40
Some of the best books for CLAT preparation:
- Arihant The Complete Success Package for CLAT
- Universal’s LLB Entrance Guide
- The Pearson guide to the CLAT
- The Ultimate Guide To The Llb Entrance Examination
- Compulsory English for Civil & Judicial Services book by A.P. Bhardwaj
- Objective General English by R. S. Aggarwal
- Taxmann’s CLAT English.
- Objective General English for Competitive Exams (Disha Publications)
- Wren & Martin for English Comprehension
- Comprehensive Book of English Grammar by B.B. Jain
- Norman Lewis for vocabulary
- English is easy by Chetnanand Singh.
- Pearson’s concise GK Manual
- Panorama Year Book
- Manorama year book
- Objective general knowledge by Arihant publications
- 10th and 9th CBSE textbooks.
- Universal’s Elementary Mathematics (Numeral Ability) for CLAT, LSAT.
- Taxmann’s CLAT maths
- Magical Book on Quicker Maths
- Universal’s Logical Reasoning for CLAT, LSAT and other Law Entrance Exams
- Verbal and Non-Verbal reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- Verbal Reasoning by B.S. Sijwalii
- Legal Aptitude For The Clat And Other Law Entrance Examinations
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning by A.P. Bhardwaj
- LST’s Legal Reasoning Module
April 13, 2017 1:20 pm